Pursuant to the Rule 33.1, and without prejudice to the Conditions of Permanent Application of the Competition, the following Regulations are hereby established
Local: Faldo Course - AMENDOEIRA
Date: 30 October 2019
Starting Time: 09:00 “Shotgun”
The Competition is open to all players affiliated with the Portuguese Golf Federation or any recognized Golf Federation. There is no limit to the handicap to enter the tournament. (Entries are accepted in order of “first come first served”).
Stableford Net, Full Handicap.
Handicaps: full handicap, with a maximum for men and ladies of 36,0 with the slope of the course.
Tees – Ladies “tees” Red, Men “tees” Yellows, Pros “tees” White
Longest Drive Men hole 16
Longest Drive Ladies hole 16
Nearest to the Pin Men hole3 & 17
Nearest to the Pin Ladies hole 3 & 17
Prizes are only for players with a valid FPG handicap.
Maximum Time to Play the Tournament – 5h 30m.
Ties are broken as follow:
Best 9, 6, 3, and the last hole.
Handicap (EGA) Lower (Nett) and higher (Gross) and finally bay a draw.
For the following tournament the rules are:
1. Approved by “Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews”;
2. Local Rules of the club;
3. The rules established by the Committee of the tournament;
4. Permanent rules form the FPG;
Cancellation or Alteration of the Playing Conditions and Regulations
At any time, the Tournament Committee can:
Complete or alter the present Regulations;
Suspend or cancel any of the rounds;
Cancel the tournament;
Any omissions in this regulation will be decided definitively by the Tournament Committee
Tiago Francisco, Dir. Golf
Nelson Cavalheiro, PGA
Sérgio Duarte, General Dir.
-- If you can’t score please pick up your ball.
– keep your position on the course right behind the group in front.
– Play ready golf.
– Enter your score on the scorecard after leaving the green.
– Repair pitch markers, replace divots and rake the bunkers.
– Please keep your scorecard clean and write in a way that we can understand. After play check the scores, sign and return the score card to the tournament committee.
– Doubt as to Procedure (Rule 20.1c)
If a competitor is doubtful of his rights or the correct procedure during the play of a hole, he may, without penalty, complete the hole with two balls. After the doubtful situation has arisen and before taking further action, the competitor must announce to his marker or fellow-competitor that he intends to play two balls and which ball he wishes to count if the Rules permit.
The competitor must report the facts of the situation to the Committee before returning his score card. If he fails to do so, he is disqualified.