An "all in one" package that includes:
- Accommodation in luxury apartaments or villas
- Golf at Amendoeira Faldo Course and Amendoeira O´Connor Jnr.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the Clubhouse
- One Golf round per person, per day
- Buggy or trolley on the Amendoeira golf courses, subject to availability
- Free Replay subject to availability
- Free use of the golf practice facilities (driving range and putting green). Subject to availability.
- Complimentary shuttle service within the resort
- Free use of the Amendoeira Sports Club facilities (gymnasium, tennis and 5-a-side football)
- 50% discount on golf shoe rental
- Special deals for Pro’s
- Welcome Dinner (for reservation as of November 1, 2020)
Supplements & Special Conditions:
- Accommodation options available on request
- Non golfer reduction: 25% discount on the price per person
- Junior golfer reduction (up to and including 17 years old): 10% discount on the price per person
- Half board* supplement: €25 per person, per day (50% discount from 3-12 years of age)
- Full board* supplement: €45 per person, per day (50% discount from 3-12 years of age)
- Unlimited balls at our practice facilities during a maximum of 2 hours = €12 per person/day;
- Pro reduction: 15% discount on the price per person
Special deals for Pro´s with groups:
- For every 7 paying golfers we offer 1 Pro (with the same group conditions)
- For every 3 paying golfers we offer 50% off the package for the Pro (with the same group conditions)
- Tuition at driving range: €12 per amateur and €50 per golf professional with unlimited balls for a maximum of 2 hours (subject to pre-booking)
- Floodlighting charge applies at the Amendoeira Academy Course
* Meal including soup, main course, dessert, water, coffee and soft drinks (alcoholic beverages not included).
**All prices include VAT.
About Amendoeira Golf Resort
Surrounded by 270 hectares of nature and world class golf courses, Amendoeira Golf Resort is Algarve at its most serene and beautiful, and just 10 minutes away from a dive in the ocean.
You can play golf night and day; just choose from our award winning Faldo Course or our O’Connor Jnr. designed course. We also have the only floodlit course in the country, ideal for testing your nighttime swing. For those who want to improve their game we have a fully equipped Golf Academy and a Pro Golf Club.
Our Clubhouse overlooking the resort is perfect to relax and enjoy our gastronomy or just simply have a refreshing drink. We have a special Kidz Club and children’s playground to keep the little ones happy too.